Please mark your calendar for the 2012 ERM Symposium, April 18-20 in Washington, D.C.
By bringing together ERM knowledge from a variety of industries, the ERM Symposium aims to build a strong cross-disciplinary framework for senior management to create systematic value and competitive advantage through effective managing of risk and capital.
Now in its ninth year, this premier global conference on ERM will offer:
- five general sessions and almost 30 concurrent sessions featuring top risk management experts;
- seminars on hot ERM issues;
- networking opportunities to renew and expand your list of ERM contacts;
- a scientific program showcasing top brainpower in new applied research in ERM;
- a track of sessions featuring academics presenting ERM research from leading universities; and
- exhibitors demonstrating their ERM services and knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk professionals
- Equity analysts and other investment professionals
- Risk modeling experts
- Asset liability management practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning more about enterprise risk management
- Anyone interested in networking with colleagues about recent issues and how best to manage risk