Audio Recordings for select sessions are now available.
Online Registration is now closed. To attend the symposium, please register on site in Washington, D.C.. If you have questions, please call the CAS Office at 703-276-3100.
The 2012 ERM Symposium will explore how risk professionals use ERM to meet their organizationsí challenges, especially those presented by the financial events of the past few years.
ERM Symposium sessions will address issues, applications, and insights across a broad spectrum of industries and foster cross-pollination and collaboration of ERM professionals without regard to industry, sector, or geography.
Now in its tenth year, this premier global conference on ERM will offer:
- five general sessions and more than 25 concurrent sessions featuring top risk management experts
- seminars on hot ERM issues
- networking opportunities to renew and expand your list of ERM contacts
- a track of sessions featuring academics presenting ERM research from leading universities
- exhibitors demonstrating their ERM services and knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk professionals
- Equity analysts and other investment professionals
- Risk modeling experts
- Asset liability management practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning more about enterprise risk management
- Anyone interested in networking with colleagues about recent issues and how best to manage risk