Interactive Live Stream Event
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 AM – 5:15 PM EDT
If you are unable to attend the Symposium this year, you still have a chance to get organized CE. The ERM Symposium planning committee has handpicked sessions from the upcoming seminar in Washington DC to live stream over the web. You will have the opportunity to interact with other virtual attendees as well as pose questions to the panel during the session.
Highlights of attending include:
- Connect with peers from around the world
- Participate in educational sessions presented by knowledgeable speakers
- Earn CPE hours without the cost of travel
- Relevant information you can benefit from immediately
- Useful presentation materials highlighting main ideas and key points
- Live Q&A - the experts answer your questions
- Real-time insights that give you a competitive advantage
- Low cost, professional development opportunity
The opinions expressed by speakers at this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the organizers.
Thursday, April 7, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
G1 - ERM at Non-Corporate Entities: U.N. Case Study
Thursday, April 7, 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
C8 - Effective Risk Reporting for CROs
Thursday, April 7, 12:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
C1 - 9th Annual Emerging Risk Survey
Thursday, April 7, 2:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
C3 - Addressing Cyber-Security Risks in an ERM Context: Case Study
Thursday, April 7, 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
G2 - SIFI or Not, Here They Come: Impacts of New Fed Regulatory Scrutiny
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X v10.4 or above, or Linux
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM - 512 MB recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- 16-bit sound card
Internet Connection Speed
- For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality we recommend a downstream connection speed of at least 700Kbps.
- Viewers can select a higher (up to 2Mbps for HD) or lower (198Kbps for low) video quality on the player depending on the connection speed.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FEES:
Note: Online Registration form is best viewed in Internet Explorer.
Registration Fees (in U.S. Dollars)
*For assistance with attendee registration, please email email@example.com.
Please note that registration is open until, Friday, April 1, 2016 Noon ET.
Registrations fees will be refunded for cancellations received in writing at the CAS Office via fax, 703-276-3108, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 25, 2016 less a $25 processing fee.
CAS CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
The CAS Continuing Education Policy applies to all ACAS and FCAS members who provide Actuarial Services. Actuarial Services are defined in the CAS Code of Professional Conduct as "professional services provided to a Principal by an individual acting in the capacity of an actuary. Such services include the rendering of advice, recommendations, findings or opinions based upon actuarial considerations."
Members who are or could be subject to the continuing education requirements of a national actuarial organization can meet the requirements of the CAS Continuing Education Policy by satisfying the continuing education requirements established by a national actuarial organization recognized by the Policy. For further information regarding the CAS Continuing Education Policy please visit the CAS web site.
Participants should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CAS members earn 1 CE Credit per 50 minutes of educational session time, not to include breaks and/or lunch.
*The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the Casualty Actuarial Society.