2009 Enterprise Risk Management Symposium
The 7th Annual Premier Global Event on ERM
We hope you will join us for the 2009 ERM Symposium where we will be exploring hot risk-related topics. Throughout the past decade we have seen relatively stable times, as well as extreme events that shook our industries to their core. This year’s symposium will focus on the lessons learned from ERM and illustrate why a strong risk program is essential before, during, and after each relative cycle of results – both good and bad.
By bringing together ERM knowledge from a variety of industries, the ERM Symposium aims to build a strong cross-disciplinary framework for senior management to create systematic value and competitive advantage through effective managing of risk and capital.
Now in its seventh year, this premier global conference on ERM will offer:
- Four general sessions and more than 30 concurrent sessions featuring top risk management experts;
- Several pre-program seminars on hot ERM issues;
- Networking opportunities to renew and expand your list of ERM contacts;
- A scientific program showcasing top brainpower in new applied research in ERM;
- A track of sessions featuring academics presenting ERM research from leading universities; and
- Exhibitors demonstrating their ERM services and knowledge.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk professionals
- Equity analysts and other investment professionals
- ALM practitioners
- Anyone interested or learning more about enterprise risk management
- Risk modeling experts
- Anyone interested in networking with colleagues about recent issues and how best to manage risk