2010 Enterprise Risk Management Symposium
Register today for this
eighth annual global
event on ERM. Just added: One-day seminar – Modern ERM: The New Risk Management Paradigm
We hope you will join us for the 2010 Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Symposium, where we will be exploring current ERM topics. Throughout the past decade we have seen relatively stable times, as well as extreme events that shook our industries to their core. The recent financial crisis has highlighted the need for sound ERM programs. Not everyone was affected in the same way, pointing to clear differences in risk appetites and ERM practices. This year’s symposium will focus on ERM lessons learned and illustrate why a strong ERM program is essential before, during and after each relative cycle of results – both good and bad.
By bringing together ERM knowledge from a variety of industries, the ERM Symposium aims to build a strong cross-disciplinary framework for senior management to create systematic value and competitive advantage through effective managing of risk and capital.
Now in its eighth year, this premier global conference on ERM will offer:
- three general sessions and more than 30 concurrent sessions featuring top risk management experts;
- four seminars on hot ERM issues;
- networking opportunities to renew and expand your list of ERM contacts;
- a scientific program showcasing top brainpower in new applied research in ERM;
- a track of sessions featuring academics presenting ERM research from leading universities; and
- exhibitors demonstrating their ERM services and knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk professionals
- Equity analysts and other investment professionals
- Risk modeling experts
- Asset liability management practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning more about enterprise risk management
- Anyone interested in networking with colleagues about recent issues and how best to manage risk