2014 Enterprise Risk Management Symposium
The purpose of the ERM Symposium is to provide thought leadership to professionals and practitioners working in Enterprise Risk Management, including discussion of risk topics and challenges across a broad spectrum of industries, as well as to support the development of professionalism and best practices among ERM practitioners without regard to industry, sector or geography.
As outcomes to the Symposium, we aim to strengthen standards of ERM practice, grow and develop the current and next generations of ERM practitioners, and facilitate incorporation of best practices from other industries. We will achieve these outcomes by providing relevant, meaningful and useful content that can be taken away and put it into practice and by encouraging audience participation and collaboration.
This premier global conference on ERM will offer:
- sessions featuring top risk management experts
- seminars on hot ERM issues
- networking opportunities to renew and expand your list of ERM contacts
- a track of sessions featuring academics presenting ERM research from leading universities
- exhibitors demonstrating their ERM services and knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Chief risk officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief actuaries
- Risk professionals
- Equity analysts and other investment professionals
- Risk modeling experts
- Asset liability management practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning more about enterprise risk management
- Anyone interested in networking with colleagues about recent issues and how best to manage risk